Revel in excitement on a sightseeing adventure curated to include unforgettable views that make for gorgeous photographs.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Pick-up is one hour prior to sunrise
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Gorgeous and dynamic scenes
Are you an early bird who loves photographing epic, natural beauty? Or perhaps you are wondering what to do at 5 a.m. when you’re jet-lagged and wake up on mainland time. Are you looking to experience the richness of Hawaii’s Oahu Island? We invite you to our Golden Sunrise Photo Tour!
Visit some of the most prominent hot spots of Oahu Island to capture stunning photographs, and be home in time for lunch. This 5.5-hour tour kicks off under the brilliance of the rising sun and takes you on a journey to witness oceanic views and the stellar topography of the two National Natural Landmarks located in Oahu.
Experience Sandy Beach, Makapu’u Lookout, Waimanalo Bay, and view the Ko’olau Mountains from two locations. We highlight how every angle, frame, and perspective of a subject is unique and tells a different story. We give you plenty of time to explore the landscape and capture photographs that you will love.
Our Golden Sunrise Tour is the perfect way to start your vacation. Since you’re waking up early anyway, come out with us and experience the sunrise, and we can tell you all about Hawaii and how to take advantage of your vacation. Don’t sleep your holiday away!
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide everyone with a tripod, but you may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- Grab a coffee before we head out and bring it along.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily. It will get very warm during the day.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out.
- Sites you visit
- Kaiwi coastline for sunrise
- Sandy Beach
- Makapu’u Lookout & Lighthouse
- Waimanalo Bay
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Kalapawai Market (not catered)
- Pali Lookout (admission included)
- Tantalus Lookout out