Take a journey to the famous North Shore on a sightseeing adventure curated to include unforgettable views that make for unreal photos. Winter holds the largest waves and it’s happening right now! Daily excursions from…
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Pick-up is 1.5 hours prior to sunrise
Duration: 5.5 Hours
- Adult (13 & Up)
- Child (5-12)
- Infant (4 & Under)
- Private (1-4 Guests)
- Private (5-9 Guests)
- Private (10-14 Guests)
Discover what you have been missing
Are you an early bird who loves photographing epic, natural beauty? Or perhaps you are wondering what to do at 5 a.m. when you’re jet-lagged and wake up on mainland time. Are you looking to experience the richness of Hawaii’s Oahu Island? We invite you to our Golden Sunrise Photo Tour!
Visit some of the most prominent hot spots of Oahu Island to capture stunning photographs, and be home in time for lunch. This 5.5-hour tour kicks off under the brilliance of the rising sun and takes you on a journey to witness oceanic views and the stellar topography of the two National Natural Landmarks located in Oahu.
Experience Sandy Beach, Makapu’u Lookout, Halona Blow, Hanauma Bay, and view the Ko’olau Mountains from two locations. We highlight how every angle, frame, and perspective of a subject is unique and tells a different story. We give you plenty of time to explore the landscape and capture photographs that you will love.
Our Golden Sunrise Tour is the perfect way to start your vacation. Since you’re waking up early anyway, come out with us and experience the sunrise, and we can tell you all about Hawaii and how to take advantage of your vacation. Don’t sleep your holiday away!
Sites We Visit
- Kaiwi coastline for sunrise
- Sandy Beach
- Makapu’u Lookout & Lighthouse
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Halona Blow-Hole
- Hanauma Bay
- Leonards Bakery
- Tantalus Lookout
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide everyone with a tripod, but you may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- Grab a coffee before we head out and bring it along.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily. It will get very warm during the day.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out.