Private / Groups
Days Available: Everyday
Would you like to have a Private Photo Tour? Any of our main photo tours can be turned into a private tour where you and your party can be at ease at each location. Here are some reasons why you might want to take a private tour;
- I want to have one on one assistance from the professional photo guide, helping me capture the best shot and also helping me better understand my camera.
- It is important to me to be alone with my family while exploring the island and not have to deal with anyone else’s needs.
- Either myself or someone in my group has some special needs, whether it is a disability or young child a private tour can really help in these situations.
- I have more than the max amount of 7 wanting to attend the photo tour. Our Private Photo Tours will accommodate up to 10 guests.
- If there is a location I prefer to stay longer than the normal shooting time.
Theses are the types of questions you want to ask yourself as well as your group with thinking about taking a Private Tour. We can fine tune any of our main tours into something really special for you and your group. With a max pack of 10 a large family with love being together during the day as we explore the island capturing great photos. This will also allow the guide to snap a few group shot of everyone together. Below are the tours that can be offered private and the pricing.
We have two different price levels of private tour. One price will be for 1-4 people in the group. The other will be if you have 5-10 people in your group. Taxes and fees will apply.
Golden Sunrise – $500 (1-4 guests) / $650 (5-10 guests)
Beautiful Hawaii- $500 (1-4 guests) / $650 (5-10 guests)
North Shore- $700 (1-4 guests) / $850 (5-10 guests)
Epic Island Sunset- $700 (1-4 guests) / $850 (5-10 guests)
Circle Island Sunrise – $900 (1-4 guests) / $1,150 (5-10 guests)
Sunrise to Sunset – $1,200 (1-4 guests) / $1,450 (5-10 guests)
Treat yourself to one of our Private Photo Tours and take home memories that will last a life time. Contact us if you have any questions.