The North Shore Tour
The North Shore Tour
Revel in excitement on a sightseeing adventure intentionally curated to include unforgettable views that make for gorgeous photographs.
- Child (6-17 years old)
- Private (1-4)
- Private (5-10)
Experience the infamous North Shore of Oahu
We are known for our North Shore Tour as a high energy and undeniably exciting photography adventure for surf and nature lovers, as well the coffee connoisseurs. We’re going on an epic sightseeing tour for brag-worthy photo content! Get your morning coffee fix by tasting 100% Hawaiian coffee at the Coffee Farm.
The buzz only grows as we hit up a lovely waterfall by trolly ride. Bring your bathing suit if you wish to feel the refreshing spring waters of Waimea. Then, enjoy a leisurely nature walk through a beautiful botanical garden. The famous North Shore Tour takes you to two world-famous surfer hubs: Waimea Bay and the Banzai Pipeline. Snap photos of perfect waves and Daredevils in the winter or fantastic ocean colors in the summer. Your pictures are going to be incredible no matter what time of year you join our North Shore of Oahu photography tour!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
6:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring a bathing suit if you want to jump in the waterfall.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- We will stop for coffee at a coffee farm first thing on this tour.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out.
- Sites We Visit
- Green World Coffee Farm
- Famous Hale’iwa Sign
- Sharks Cove or Waimea Bay
- Waimea Falls (admission and trolly ride up included)
- Waimea Botanical Gardens • Sunset Beach or Banzai Pipeline
- Pu’u o Mahuka Heiau
- North Shore Lookout
- Food Trucks (not catered)
- Walk Historic Haleiwa Town
- Shave Ice (not catered)