Our most popular tour. Starting 1 hour before sunrise & returning 10 hours later. This tour will get you to all the best spots before the crowds. We will travel from the far East side of Oahu to the famous North Shore. Great for all travelers.
Private Honolulu Sea-cliff Tour with Sunset
Capture Hawaii's Magic Hour
7 Days a week
The tour starts approximately 4.5 hours before sunset.
Duration: 5.5 Hours
- 1-4 Guests
- 5-8 Guests
Capture the brilliant colors of a Hawaiian sunset
Explore some of the best spots in the island, culminating with the most perfect sunset. The Hawaii Sunset photo tour not only positions you in perfect timing to capture a brilliant sunset but also gives you the opportunity capture the sun rays as they touch and graze the topography of Oahu Island’s Windward side.
Be humbled by the vast terrain of Hanauma Bay. Be nourished by the fresh air of calmness, and carry this excited state forward for the remainder of the day as you encounter the smells of hundreds of Plumeria flowers at a botanical garden in a volcanic crater.
Then, view the Ko’olau Mountains up-close and personal at the Makapu’u Lookout. This lookout a favorite spot for photos of Hawaii. Please the senses at Ai Love Nalo or Ono Steaks, a specially chosen food stop that specializes in Hawaiian and Hawaii-inspired dishes. All meals are prepared with locally produced and health-conscious ingredients to hold faithful to a theme of mindfulness.
Continue to the Halona blow-hole to capture the stunning landscape of East Oahu. You get the chance to see tide pools, late-stage volcanic eruptions, and, depending on the time of year, you may even spot a humpback whale. Be prepared to capture vibrant blue waves crashing into a unique rock formation!
After all the excitement, prepare to photograph Hawaii’s most classic sunset on the eastern tip of Oahu, where you capture the sun dropping down the sky on the sea cliff walls. The beauty and vibrant colors can only be witnessed first-hand, not described, on our Hawaiian Sunset Tour.
Sites We Visit
- Hanauma Bay Lookout
- Lana’i Lookout
- Koko Crater Botanical Garden
- Makapu’u Beach Lookout
- Ai Love Nalo or Ono Steak & Shrimps (not catered)
- Halona Blow Hole
- Spitting Caves for Sunset
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily. It will get very warm during the day.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out.