Revel in excitement on a sightseeing adventure curated to include unforgettable views that make for gorgeous photographs. Winter holds the largest waves and it’s happening right now!
Private Complete Island Adventure with Sunrise
You absolute best way to see Hawaii and capture all the best photos!
Available 7 days A Week
Approx 5:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Duration: 10 hours
- 1-3 Guests
- 4-7 Guests
- 8-11 Guests
Enjoy over 10 hours of adventuring to the island’s best locations
Explore the island, capture great content, have fun with your camera, and enjoy it all in the warm company of loved ones and new friends you make on tour! This is truly one of the best tours in Hawaii.
We don’t like to brag, but there’s a reason why our Circle Island Sunrise Photo Tour is the most popular among creatives and adventurers alike: There are no other tours that guide you through such an abundance of breathtaking views.
We guide you through an adventurous 10-hour circuit of Oahu. You get to photograph and experience ancient natural beauty, cultural hubs, Hawaiian wildlife, and a peaceful temple shrine. The time flies when you’re having this much fun!
From sunrise on the east side of Oahu to the iconic North Shore, our Circle Island Sunrise Tour brings you through enchanting locations like Makapu’u Beach Lookout, Waimanalo Bay, extinct volcanoes, century-old marketplaces, lush forests, and hidden nature spots. One of our last stops is searching for turtles in the summer or daredevil surfers in the winter.
Capture great content, have fun, and become an expert on the rich diversity and beauty that Oahu has to offer! Create beautiful memories to cherish as well as personal keepsakes from your trip.
Sites We Visit
- Kaiwi coastline for Oahu’s sunrise
- Makapu’u Beach Lookout & Lighthouse
- Waimanalo Bay (weekdays only)
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Kalapawai Market for breakfast (not catered)
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included)
- Jurassic Park Lookout
- Kualoa Beach Park (“Chinaman’s Hat”)
- Kahuku Farm Lands
- Largest banyan tree in Hawaii
- Banzai Pipeline
- Sharks Cove
- Pu’u O Mahuka (weekends only)
- Turtle Beach
- Dole Plantation
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- Grab some coffee. We will not stop for coffee for a few hours after pick-up.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily. It will get very warm during the day.
- Additional batteries and memory cards for your camera.