Revel in excitement on a sightseeing adventure curated to include unforgettable views that make for gorgeous photographs. Winter holds the largest waves and it’s happening right now!
Available 7 Days A Week
Approx 5:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Duration: 13 hours
Group Size: 1-4 & 5-10
- 1-4 Guests
- 5-9 Guests
- 10-14 Guests
Enjoy an entire day of adventuring to the island’s best locations
Do you want to see it all? Here is the best opportunity to do so. You will be guided through a 12.5-hour tour of O’ahu enchanting beauty. You will photograph and experience ancient natural sites, revered landscapes, Hawaiian wildlife, a peaceful Buddhist temple, all with a savvy professional photographer. The time will pass by as you have so much fun on this highly rated tour!
From an inspiring sunrise on the Eastside of Oahu to the iconic North Shore, our Circle Island Sunrise tour brings you up close and personal to locations like Makapu’u Beach Lookout, Waimanalo Bay, extinct volcanoes, century-old marketplaces, lush forests, and hidden nature spots. Plus, one of your last stops will be searching for turtles or daredevils at the pulse-pounding Banzai Pipeline. Capture great content, have fun, and become an expert on the rich diversity and beauty that Oahu has to offer! Your memories will be cherished as well as personal keepsakes from your trip in photos.
You have found it. This opportunity is the best way to experience Hawaii no matter what your skill in photography is. We spend so much time looking at other peoples photos only wishing we could be a part of that awesome world. Well, now is your opportunity. The questions is, are you going to let it pass you by, or are your going to seize the moment and never look back?
Sites We Visit
- Kaiwi coastline for Oahu’s sunrise
- Makapu’u Beach Lookout & Lighthouse
- Waimanalo Bay
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Kalapawai Market for breakfast (not catered)
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included)
- Jurassic Park Lookout
- Kualoa Beach Park (“Chinaman’s Hat”)
- Kahuku Farm Lands
- Largest banyan tree in Hawaii
- Banzai Pipeline
- Sharks Cove
- Waimea Bay
- Waimea Waterfall
- Pu’u O Mahuka
- Turtle Beach
- North Shore Beach for Sunset
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- Grab some coffee. We will not stop for coffee for a few hours after pick-up.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily. It will get very warm during the day.
- Additional batteries and memory cards for your camera.