A memorable tour of Hawaii with a selection of beautiful locations for top photo opportunities for the perfect shot of Oahu. Receive a free photo package with purchase.
Available 7 days A Week
9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Stunning blue ocean & expansive skies
This is must-do photography activity on Hawaii’s Windward coast for all travelers! Perfect for nature lovers who prefer a later start to the day and shorter walks. A 5.5-hour circuit takes you on a journey to bask in the glory of natural attractions, official Hawaii movie sites, and photo-worthy attractions that can only be found in “the gathering place,” our island, Oahu!
Start the photo tour with panoramic views of the Waikiki and Honolulu skyline from less-known secret lookouts. Next, a dose of history meets you at the Pali Lookout, where King Kamehameha united Oahu under his rule during the epic battle of Nuuanu.
Then, come face-to-face with the Ko’olau mountains, followed by the white sands of Waimanalo. Local food fills the belly before you’re left breathless from the views of Makapu’u Beach Lookout, Hanauma Bay, and the famous Halona Blowhole.
Don’t miss the beauty of Hawaii! Book this one-of-a-kind photo tour of Oahu and its amazing colors. Bring your camera and snap everlasting photos as you create new memories for a lifetime!
Sites We Visit
- Tantalus Lookout
- Pali Lookout (admission included)
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Waimanalo Bay
- Ono Steaks & Shrimp Shack (not catered)
- Makapu’u Beach Lookout
- Halona Blow Hole
- Sandy Beach Lookout
- Hanauma Bay
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- Additional batteries and memory cards for your camera.