Revel in excitement on a sightseeing adventure curated to include unforgettable views that make for gorgeous photographs. Winter holds the largest waves and it’s happening right now!
Private Complete Island Adventure with Waterfall
You absolute best way to see Hawaii and capture all the best photos!
Available all days of the week except Monday
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Duration: 10 hours
- 1-3 Guests
- 4-7 Guests
- 8-11 Guests
This 10-hour adventure will get you to the island’s best locations
Explore the island of Oahu on one of the best tours we offer.
This tour takes a different approach from the typical tour. While most travel the island counterclockwise, we go the opposite way. This allows us to visit the sites before the crowds and after they leave.
Just like our Complete Sunrise Tour, we guide you through an adventurous 10-hour circuit of Oahu. We include the Waimea Valley on this tour. A fabulous botanical garden with a tropical waterfall. We will also add the Pali lookout to this tour. Two stops our sunrise version does not visit.
From waterfalls on the north side of Oahu to the iconic Kaiwi coastline, our Circle Island Adventure with Waterfall brings you through enchanting locations like coffee plantations, famous food trucks, extinct volcanoes, colorful temples, and impressive sea cliffs. At our last stops, we will treat you to a Leonards Malasada. You can’t leave Hawaii without trying one of these.
Join us on this private experience. Let us guide you around the island and help you get the most out of your time here on the islands.
Sites We Visit
- Green World Coffee Farm
- North Beaches for Turtles
- Waimea Falls (admission included)
- Waimea Botanical Gardens
- Banzai Pipeline
- Kahuku Food Trucks
- Chinamans Hat
- Byodo-In Temple
- Pali Lookout
- Makapuu Lookout
- Halona Blow Hole
- Leonards Malasadas
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we leave the van to prevent theft.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- Grab some coffee. We will not stop for coffee for a few hours after pick-up.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold quickly. It will get hot during the day.
- Additional batteries and memory cards for your camera.