This 5.5-hour photo tour starts at 9:30 AM and returns at 3:00 PM. A relaxed tour that will take you to breathtaking lookouts or both mountains & ocean locations. This tour has the least amount of walking, & all sites we visit are easily accessible. Perfect for young & old.
Private North Shore Sunset Tour
Sunset on the North Shore
Available 7 days A Week
Pick-up 12:30 p.m. +/- 30 min, depending on the time of year
Duration: 7.5 Hours
- 1-4 Guests
- 5-9 Guests
- 10-14 Guests
Enjoy an afternoon traveling the country coastline of Oahu
This full-day tour brings you to peaceful locations only locals know about. Experience high mountain lookouts, hidden temples, and the beautiful Oahu North Shore.
This photo tour of Oahu includes stops at high lookouts, beautiful Buddhist temples, ancient fishponds, giant banyan trees, and ends with a gorgeous sunset on the world-famous North Shore of Oahu.
We pick you up right after lunchtime in Waikiki and head straight up Tantalus Mountain for a panoramic view of the southern coastline of Oahu. Stretching from Pearl Harbor to the crater known as Diamond Head, this first stop gets you excited for what else is to come.
We continue the day traveling the windward coast of Oahu, stopping at most people’s “bucket list” locations. This is the only photography tour offered on Oahu where you stand on a north shore beach for sunset. You could have a turtle laying right next to you as the sun turns the sky into an amazing display of colors!
Sites We Visit
- Tantalus lookout
- H3 highway
- Byodo-In Temple
- Kualoa Beach Park (China-mans Hat)
- Kahana Bay Fishpond
- Kahuku Food Trucks (not catered)
- Kawela Bay
- Banzai Pipeline
- Pu’u Mahuka Lookout
- Sunset at Turtle Beach
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily. It will get very warm during the day.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out.